Big news! Our iPad app is now available to download from the App Store. You can get it here(for free).
The app combines our streamlined paper access technology with the iPad’s portability. Use the app just like pubget.com to find and save your papers. Unlike other apps on the market, you do NOT need to build a library of papers first, because it comes preloaded with 30 million science papers that you can access with your library’s subscriptions.
It’s important to mention that the Pubget for iPad app was made possible by our collaboration with Sigma Life Science to develop the app’s concept and bring it to you. Learn more here.
- Search everything in PubMed, ArXiv, JSTOR, IEEE and more
- Access your library’s subscriptions: it’s synced with 450 libraries world-wide (and growing!)
- Immediately get the full text PDF through your library
- View PDFs inline (no link-outs or dead-ends)
- Save papers offline
- Type and save notes for specific papers
- Search complex queries with Advanced Search